Wake me up when December comes?

Cus that's when my holiday begins, and I have seven months of freedom. The thought of December keeps me alive. Oh, the things I would do. It makes me smile to myself (Yes, I am smiling as I write this.)


BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

As the saying(s) go,

"no pain, no gain"
"to get to the highs, there will always be lows"
"life is full of ups and downs"

et cetera, et cetera. (OH how I love the sound of this word. et cetera. it sounds so classy. "etc" just downgrades the word like ten levels lower.)

I digress. Pardon me.


So now I'm in the stage of "pain" a.k.a. "lows" a.k.a. "downs." And it is really draining that I just... can't describe it. Preliminary exams, A'levels, University applications, SAT Subject Tests, they're all just... BAMM, coming right to my face at the same time.

And look at me now. I'm blogging. Clearly the stress has reached the "PRO" level. PROcrastination.


Now I'm so drained yet so bloated because of my late dinner (supper?) that I can't sleep. Yay.


BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.


I shall stop whining and focus on December instead. The word "yay" wouldn't sound sarcastic anymore by then!



Hang in there, self. You can do this. Oh, I mean I can do this. I CAN.

0 comments: