A New Project: Things I'm Grateful For

So I realized that I have been neglecting my blog. And I also realized that I haven't been exactly a happy girl, especially now that I'm back to the pressure point--the place where I'm far from home.


The fact that I won't be able to go back home till December, and that my coursework deadline and the mother-of-all-exam are coming, only help to dampen my mood and increase my stress level.

That's why I decided to try start a new project: (okay I know my past projects haven't been successful, but I'll try harder now, I promise.) Things I'm Grateful for.


So here goes the list, in no particular order, as I'm typing whatever pops in my mind.


Snacks from home. Indomilk, popmie, tango, nyam nyam, taro etc etc etc. a little taste of home helps me go through my days.


Friends. My mugging buddies. My hostel mates. My juniors and seniors. Their presence makes it easier. They make me smile, with all their quirks and the conversation topics we share. They're like a constant reminder that I'm not alone in this journey I'm on.


My senior's art notes. Without my laptop, I really don't know how I'm going to survive if I don't have these notes with me. You may not read this, but I'm really really really grateful. Really.


The transport system. Buses. Cheap concession fare. Without them I would be stuck in my hot-and-humid-as-sauna room.


My smartphone. Now that I don't have my laptop with me, I can't imagine if my phone stops functioning. (Touch wood)


My parents. The telephone calls, the whatsapp messages, the emails. The constant encouragement and prayers. And for putting up with my moodswings and nonsensical requests. Thank you.



Well, I guess that's it for now.

0 comments: