BUTTERBEER!

-----------------------------------------------------------

December is magical. Trust me. This month is unique, with Christmas, the end of the year, and school holidays in it.

For those of you reading harry potter, you must be familiar with the title.

YEESHHH BUTTERBEER! The drink they have in three broomsticks and hogshead. When reading the book, I was super curious about the taste of this drink. I was dying to try it.


Well, I've told you that this month is magical.

Look what I found in the internet!




AAAAA I'm sooooo eggcited! I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY THIS OUT SOON! Oh and you should try this too! This drink is top rated in the books. lol :D.


Well, i'm not really sure if this recipe would work, but it worths a try! Cheers! :)


*maybe you can change the ice cream flavour to vanilla or something else if you can't find the butterscotch flavour! :)
**fyi, one cup is.... around 235ml.
***butter extract. you can find it in baking shops.
****source: ohdeerly.blogspot.com


And anyways. Have a magical December!

1 comments:

indrik said...

klo enak kasi tau ya