I MISS MY BELOVED 9B LIKE HELL :(

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. My life was a LOT better with them, the people I really-really-really HATE.



I hate them for making me very eager and looking forward to go out with them, spending not only few hours, but the whole day.








I hate them for not wanting to go back to this friggin place after that.






 I hate them for addicting me to go out with them every time I'm back home. We'll go out, anywhere is okay. We'll talk talk talk, take pics take pics take pics. HAHA.

 




I hate them for making me miss junior high school so bad.








I hate them because they make me laugh every time I remembered those silly things we did together.










I


I hate them for there are too many photos to upload every time I went out with them.






But what I hate the most is that because I REALLY LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I have to spare some spaces in my heart for them! :*:*

4 comments:

Andrew said...

awww.
so sweet.
i 'hate' you guys too.

Michelle said...

aaaa!!!!!!!!!! i miss u guys like hell!!! i want my 9bs back!!!!!!!

davina said...

I hate you like crazzzzzyyy, wow wow, missing you guys a lot! great post by the way, gii, love it :* :*
muah for my nineBEST

REGINA EKAPUTRI said...

IYATAUUUUUUU GUE JUGA KANGEN BGT :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(