TINY LITTLE THINGS

YAHOOOOO dearest bloggers whatsup! It's been like years since the last time I blogged. my deepest sincerest apology. will you all forgive me? I know you will ;)



nope I won't write much for this posting,I'll just get through them by a pic. so here it is.






this flower is small. very tiny indeed, that you have to bend down, almost kneeling, to take its pic. well, actually, I don't even know what's its name.

this may be small, but it can grow on itself, relying only on rain, and sunshine. it shines, blooms, and grows among wild grass, leaves, and hard soils.


well, the same thing occurs to us.

we're small, while the world is huge. but you know what?


"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together." -- Vincent Van Gogh

5 comments:

ciaheartsjesus said...

Auw. Kereeen gi fotonyaaa :)
Lw foto dimanaa?

Rita Juliana Surastio said...

egii link akuuu !! :)

regina-ekaputri said...

hehehe thanks ciaaa di deket rumah gitu ada bnyk bunga2 beginian hehe :)

sip cicakkkkkk!

adeline said...

nice words gi,
'we're small, while the world is huge' the most important thing is how the tiny creature like us can do to make a better (huge) world :)

regina-ekaputri said...

adelineeeee thankyou! hihihi