HEY HO!

Heheheheheey bloggers from around the world! This is my very very first posting from new location. yes, you read me right, people. I'm postingg from the IT room at cjc hostel!

Only for your info, my days were quite well. nothing much to tell. I got lotsa new friends from many countries in ASEAN, I started bridging course from 8.00 to 17.00 (which is damn exhausting), I could hardly go online, and the lights are out every 23.00. yet we had a lot of fun here!


Ooh, and I'm now walking and walking and walking and taking bus and taking MRT alot. Perhaps in the next two years I'm gonna have a greeeaaaaaaat pair of leg. HAHAHAHA.

Everything is fine here in singapore. No wonder it's called a fine city. Ha. Well, there's one thing that sucks. It's the curfew thingy. It really troubles me a lot. yesterday myfriends and I were racing against the 22.00 curfew. We ran  and ran and ran like we were chased by ghosts. Well, if you don't go back by that curfew time, you'll be  raged, or worse, you'll be grounded.

Oh, Grounded means "say-no-to-hang-out-at-weekend",
while Curfew means "don't-you-dare-to-go-out-later-than-that-time".


Well, they're just some random things I wanna tell y'all.
 and last but not the least, here are some photos!










1) in front of the school, after buying uniforms and books.
2) inner part of the school (left to right: me; ida; tiffany)
3) near the court-field
4) with the mums
5) the canteeen!
6) the hostel's tv room.


Ooooh by the waay, I'm going home for CHRISTMAS! Wooohooo I feel really happy for that. So, see yall later!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

bagus egii!!!! bagus de blog nyaaa. fotony juga bagussss..... hehehe. sering2 upload yaaaa.... haha
gud luck egi di singapurrr...
ak akan mendoakan dari amriikkk... hahaha

tiffany said...

bagus egii!!!! bagus de blog nyaaa. fotony juga bagussss..... hehehe. sering2 upload yaaaa.... haha
gud luck egi di singapurrr...
ak akan mendoakan dari amriikkk... hahaha

rachel ds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel ds said...

wow egi wow