people call me?

as a human, particularly a teenage girl, i have lotsa lotsa nicknames. okay, i admit that i was exaggerating. not too many of course ;p


let's start from the most common one.


REGINA
well that's my name, so that's what common people ,especially new friends call me. sometimes they shorten it as reg, regi, re, or they mention it fully regina.


WILI
gosh you must be wondering where does this come from! so do i! it's my bestpal's nickname for me, and she keeps calling me "will". i never like it, but she never changes, until there's a guy named william starts to go out with us. so she can't call me wili anymore, and neither can you!


CICI
well you must know who calls me by using this nickname. my sissss and some other people younger than me. lol


RERE
this one's quite good, but it's rarely -almost never-used. only my guitar coach (it's soo funny! guitar coach lol lol lol) uses this nickname. well it's fine for me ;p


OY, HEY, EH
i hate this three.very much. you can call everybody with that words, it's not specific. i suggest you not to use this for calling me ,except for emergency! lol



so what does most people usually call me?



here it is!



EGI
this is what close friends, besties, relatives, my family and even some of my teachers call me. frankly, i prefer this A LOT than regina, reg, regi, re or any other nicknames. there was one of my classmate whose name is reggy. ugh it's very confusing! so you'd better call me egi , for our sake ;p

0 comments: